关于这个课程
About this course

我认为国际贸易是世界上最具挑战性的业务。要想成功,就必须渡过国际危机,激烈的全球竞争和瞬息万变的消费者口味…等等
在过去的六年,我为全国的数百家企业进行了数百次的培训、演讲和咨询服务。从阿里巴巴到中国制造网到商会,以及中国中西部的小型单人秀外贸公司。通过我与企业主和一线员工的长时间的对话,我开始意识到,每个出口企业的担忧几乎都是一样的。我把它称之为“我们如何”的五个层次:
• 第一层次:我们如何谈论我们的价值来吸引国外买家的注意?
• 第二层次:我们如何使买方在竞争对手的产品中选择我们的产品?
• 第三层次:在买家选择我们之后,我们如何与他们建立信任?
• 第四层次:一旦有了信任,我们如何与他们快速发展业务 ?
• 第五层次:一旦我们的业务有了发展,我们如何发展线上和线下的关系?
我把所有问题分解成21节课,每节课都回答了一个让你头疼的关键问题。这是一套21个视频的课程,每天一个视频。
如果我必须把我多年从商的经验浓缩到一门课程上,那就是它了,你还在等什么?

I believe international trade is the most challenging business in the world. In order to succeed, one must navigate international crisis, intense global competition, fast-changing consumer tastes…etc.
Over the last 6 years, I have delivered hundreds of trainings and speeches and consulting missions to hundreds of exporting companies all across China. From Alibaba to made-in-china.com to chambers of commerce, to small tiny one-man-show trading companies in the Chinese Mid-west. Through my long conversations with business owners and front-line stuff, I came to realize that the worries of every exporting business are pretty much the same. I call them the 5 levels of “How can we”:
• Level 1: How can we talk about our value to catch the foreign buyers’ attention?
• Level 2: How can we make that buyer chose our product over the competition’s product?
• Level 3: After they chose us, how can we build trust with them?
• Level 4: Once the trust is there, how can we grow business with them very fast?
• Level 5: If we grow that business, how can we grow the relationship online and offline?

I took all the questions and broke them down into 21 lessons, each answers a key question that is causing you headache. It’s a set of 21 video classes that you have go through, one video per day.
If I had to take all the years I spent in business, and compact them in one course, this would be it. What are you waiting for?

Course curriculum

  • 1

    Module 1: THE ART OF COMMUNICATION
    第一模块:沟通的艺术

    • Course 1: WELCOME TO THE 21 DAYS CHALLENGE
      第一课 欢迎来到 21天挑战

      FREE PREVIEW
    • Course 2: Foreign clients keep ignoring my emails. What can I do to get clients to read them?
      第二课:国外客户一直忽视我的邮件,我该怎么做才能让客户看我的邮件?

    • Course 3: How can I maintain good communication over the phone with my foreign buyer?
      第三课:如何与国外买家保持良好的电话沟通?

    • Course 4: What words buyers like to hear, and what words do they dislike?
      第四课:哪些是买家喜欢听的词,和不喜欢听的词?

    • Course 5: How to build trust with foreign buyers, online or offline?
      第五课:如何与国外买家建立信任,线上或者线下?

  • 2

    MODULE 2: SHOWING YOUR TRUE VALUE
    第二模块:展示你真正的价值

    • Course 6: A foreign potential buyer is coming to visit our factory. How can I prepare for that?
      第六课:一个国外潜在客户要来参观我们的工厂,我该如何准备呢?

    • Course 7: How can I make impactful presentations to our foreign buyers?
      第七课:我该如何给我们的国外买家做有影响力的介绍 ?

    • Course 8: How to show the value of my product so buyers complain less about the price?
      第八课:如何展示我的产品价值,使买家减少对价格的抱怨 ?

    • Course 9: How can we show our value to foreign buyers if we are “only” a trading company?
      第九课:如何向国外买家展示我们的价值,如果我们只是一个外贸公司 ?

    • Course 10: What to respond when the buyer says “Your price is too high”?
      第十课:当买家说“你的价格太高了”如何应对?

  • 3

    MODULE 3: SELLING & MARKETING TO FOREIGN BUYERS
    第三模块:面对国外客户的销售和市场营销

    • Course 11: What can I do to find more buyers online?
      第十一课:如何在线上找到更多的买家?

    • Course 12: What can I do to find more buyers offline?
      第十二课:如何在线下找到更多的买家?

    • Course 13: How to get amazing results from our tradeshow participation? (Part 1)
      第十三课:如何从参展中获得令人惊叹的成果(第一部分)

    • Course 14: How to get amazing results from our tradeshow participation? (Part 2)
      第十四课:如何从参展中获得令人惊叹的成果(第二部分)

  • 4

    MODULE 4: PROBLEMS IN INT’L TRADE & HOW TO HANDLE THEM
    第四模块:国际贸易中存在的问题以及如何处理

    • Course 15: I lost an important foreign client. What can I do to get him back?
      第十五课:我失去了一位重要的国外客户,如何才能挽回?

    • Course 16: I’m a sales executive. What’s the best way to manage my time for maximum results?
      第十六课:我是一名销售主管,如何管理我的时间才能取得最大的成效?

    • Course 17: How can we discuss problems with clients and properly handle angry customers?
      第十七课:如何与客户讨论问题,并妥善处理愤怒的客户?

    • Course 18: Our business is severely affected by COVID19. What should I do when crisis happen?
      第十八课:我们的业务受到了新冠疫情的严重影响,发生危机时该怎么办?

  • 5

    MODULE 5: NOW WHAT? YOUR NEXT STEPS
    第五模块:现在怎么办?你的下一个步骤

    • Course 19: How to keep my customers and grow business with them?
      第十九课:如何维护我的客户,并与他们共同发展业务

    • Course 20: What does it take to succeed in International Trade?
      第二十课:如何取得外贸上的成功

    • Course 21: Our next steps
      第二十一课:我们的下一个步骤

Who will benefit?
谁将受益?

This course is for you if you are:
如果你是以下几种情形,那么课程是为你准备的:

• A trading company, exporting factory, logistics and supply chain company
• Located in China or Asia and exporting your products or services overseas
• Constantly interacting with foreign buyers offline in tradeshows or online
• Selling your products on Alibaba.com or Made-in-China.com

• 一家贸易公司,出口公司,物流与供应链公司
• 位于中国或亚洲,并出口您的产品或服务到海外
• 经常与国外买家进行线下或者线上的交流
• 在阿里巴巴或者中国制造网销售你的产品

What results to expect?
可以期待哪些结果?

After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
完成本课程之后,你将能够:

• Build trust and engage with foreign buyers online and offline
• Find buyers online and offline
• Communicate clearly and with confidence through phone and email
• Handle angry customers or difficult customers with grace
• Show the value of your product to buyers and talk comfortably to them
• Keep clients longer and grow business with them

• 在线上与线下与国外买家建立信任和互动
• 在线上与线下寻找买家
• 通过电话与邮件清晰,自信的沟通
• 有风度的处理愤怒的客户或者难缠的客户
• 向买家展示你的产品价值,并与他们自在的交谈
• 与客户保持更长久的关系,并与他们共同发展